Crumbl is baking new Guava Cake Cookies, new Brown Sugar Pop-Tarts Cookies, and more that will be available through Saturday (9/23). Crumbl features a weekly lineup of cookies and here’s what you can expect this week.
- New Guava Cake Cookie – a warm vanilla bean cookie topped with a duo swirl of guava-vanilla cheese frostings.
- New Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cookie Featuring Pop-Tarts – a warm brown sugar cinnamon mashup featuring brown sugar cinnamon filling, cinnamon cream cheese glaze, and crumbled Pop-Tarts on top.
- Monster Cookie Featuring M&M’s Candies – a warm peanut butter cookie with M&M’s Candies, peanut butter chips, oats, and semi-sweet chocolate chunks.
- New York Cheesecake Cookie – a chilled cheesecake cookie with a graham base, vanilla cream cheese frosting, and a graham cracker crust streusel.
- Cookies & Cream Milkshake Cookie Featuring Oreo – a chilled cookies & cream milkshake-inspired cookie with Oreo cookie pieces in the base, vanilla buttercream, and finished with a mini Oreo cookie.
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunk Cookie – a cookie filled with semi-sweet chocolate chunks sprinkled with flaky sea salt.
The featured cookies are available through Saturday.
Source: Chew boom