If you’ve been on TikTok, you’ve totally seen “girl dinner” on your FYP. You’ve probably also seen “lazy girl” dinners which are super low effort dinners. But just because it’s “low effort” doesn’t mean it’s not delicious. Members of the “Buzzfeed Community” are sharing their “lazy girl” dinners that taste great. You may want to try some of these!
- “Lazy 'fancy' boxed mac 'n' cheese! Use either fresh veggies you have on hand or frozen ones, and prepare either while the water boils/noodles cook."
- "Pierogies are my go-to super lazy girl, cheap dinner. They just need to be boiled for five minutes and are super filling. A box of them at any store is $4, and it makes two meals. I sometimes add meatballs for protein (just heat in the microwave)."
- "My fave is a 90-second microwavable rice pouch, any flavor really, a can of shredded chicken, and a steamer bag of frozen veggies. Season with salt and pepper, add a little butter, and maybe a sprinkle of cheese on top. Less than 10 minutes, and it's healthy, tasty and inexpensive!"
- "Tuna pasta. Cook the pasta and add half a can of tuna. I cook the pasta in the microwave for extra laziness. If you're feeling fancy, you can add chopped spring onions or top it with grated cheese, but that's still only four ingredients."
- "Burrata and torn up prosciutto on a bed of arugula with olive oil and balsamic vinegar with a little salt and pepper. That’s it."
- "Basic ramen, cut up tofu, nutritional yeast, and soy sauce. Easy and nutritious."
For even more, click HERE!