Begging is degrading, don’t forget that. It’s harsh, but it’s true. If someone really wants to stay in your life, especially after a blow-up, an apology and a conversation should be enough. If it’s not, it’s time for you to accept that relationship’s over.. and don’t beg for it to not be.
If that’s not enough of a reason for you, here are other reasons why you should never, ever beg them to stay.
- They’ll never respect you.
- They’ll take you for granted.
- If you have to beg, they’re not worth it.
- If they loved you, they’d stay anyway.
- It makes you feel weak.
- You’ll regret it.
- You’re OK on your own.
- They’ll expect you to do it every time.
- It eats away at your confidence.
- A little loneliness isn’t worth losing your self-respect over.