Most times, a relationship ending is obvious to those outside of the relationship, but not to the person about to be dumped. Don’t let that be you! Breakups are hard. Being prepared for it rather than blindsided can help.
If you’ve been questioning your relationship, look out for these signs. If you see them, there’s a good chance you’re about to be dumped. Even if you’re not questioning things, if you see these things happening, it’s not a good sign.
- Something just feels off.
- Everything is more important than you to them.
- Things that used to bother them don’t bother them at all anymore.
- Your sex life is nonexistent.
- They’re now spending more time with female/male friends than you, and you’re getting the feeling that they’re confiding in them about you.
- They seem annoyed with the fact that you want attention, a date, or sex.
- You put all the effort into the relationship.
- They’re not even trying to be attractive to you anymore.
- They’re saying things that they never would have said a year ago.
- You both seem to have more bad days than good.
For even more, click HERE!