Starbucks has officially announced its 2023 Fall Menu and it’s bringing back Pumpkin Spice Latte for its 20-year anniversary as well as new treats and fall-themed items. Here are some of the new featured items as well as returning ones.
- Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte – new for 2023 and is a chai-based variation on Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew substituting coffee for spiced chai tea mixed with pumpkin cold foam and pumpkin spice dust. Billy Altieri, Starbucks beverage developer says “We’re excited to celebrate the creativity of our baristas and customers by offering this drink on the official fall menu.”
- Apple Crisp Oatmilk Shaken Espresso – also new for 2023, it’s based on Starbucks Blonde Espresso with apple, cinnamon and brown sugar flavors topped with oatmilk. Altieri describes this new drink as “the warm, gooey taste of apple crisp paired with a cup of coffee.”
- Baked Apple Croissant – new bakery item for the fall
- Pumpkin Spice Latte (hot, iced or blended)
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Hot Apple Crisp Oatmilk Macchiato
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Owl Cake Pops
You can also get Pumpkin Spice coffee and creamers at stores now. Guatemala Casi Cielo coffee beans return and two new Starbucks Reserve coffees from Malawi and Vietnam are on the menu.
The Starbucks fall menu is available now and normally runs through November 1 for a limited time only.