Let’s be honest – social media has made it very easy for us to compare ourselves to others. We see people our age vacationing in Europe, sharing their investment tips, going to nice restaurants, and so on. All of this makes it really easy to question if you’re actually successful or not.
When you’re in that funk, remember, success really does look different to everyone. Also, remember that not everything you see on social media is real – there’s another, offline, part of the picture that we don’t see.
If you’re feeling like a hot mess and need a reminder that you are a success, pay attention to these 10 signs. They’re all signs of success.
- You’re holding down a job (even if you don’t necessarily love it).
- You’re working on changing the aspects of your life that aren’t working.
- You’ve been rejected. This means that you’re going after what you want; that you at least tried.
- You may not love yourself yet, but you definitely like yourself more than you used to.
- There are some people who definitely don’t like you.
- You have at least one friend you could call for support.
- You’re outgrowing relationships.
- There are “bad” habits you want to break.
- You feel like you’re having more uncomfortable conversations than usual.
- When you really think about it, you wouldn’t live a life other than the one you’re living.
Source: Collective World