Dating can be tiring! Dating burnout is real, which is why it’s important to make sure the dating game doesn’t overwhelm you. But how can you do this, especially nowadays when it feels like burnout is all around us.
Dating experts shared some of their best tips with “My Imperfect Life.” Listen to these five tips and you will happily avoid dating burnout.
- Don’t overbook yourself. If you’re too busy, you can easily wipe yourself out. Take time with the dating game, and really learn from a potential match before you quickly go out with someone else.
- Know what you’re looking for. If you want something serious, make it known from the get-go you don’t want casual. It’ll weed out matches that aren’t good for you and get you closer to someone looking for the same things you are.
- Be candid. If you know what you need in a relationship, say it. Don’t just go along with what someone else wants if it’s not what you want. You’re going to need to be upfront if you want something real.
- Learn how to spot toxic behavior. Yes, this one is easier said than done. But if your gut’s telling you something isn’t right, listen to it.
- Create balance. A relationship or dating should never consume your entire life. Keep up the normal things you do with your friends and family.
Source: My Imperfect Life