The popularity of chicken nuggets has also made dipping sauces an integral ingredient in enjoying these items and mashed has compiled a list of the 31 best fast-food sauces available. 10 of the best from the list are detailed below while the full list of 31 can be found HERE.
- Chick-fil-A Sauce – this classic sauce is made with a combination of honey mustard, barbecue sauce and ranch and can also be found on grocery store shelves as well as in-store.
- Raising Cane’s Cane Sauce – a tangy, creamy peppery flavor that’s a secret but unique enough to have customers trying to make their own version.
- McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce – this sauce first showed up in 1998 when the Mulan movie from Disney was released and returned in 2017. It’s a combination of vinegar, ginger, and sesame seed oil and is similar to Chinese sweet and sour sauce.
- Wendy’s Ghost Pepper Ranch – this replaced the creamy sriracha sauce in 2021 and is made with a base of buttermilk ranch dressing with ghost pepper to spice things up.
- Culver’s Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese Sauce – made with Wisconsin sharp cheddar cheese, it is recommended to add this sauce to their Wisconsin cheese curds, pretzel bites, and chili cheddar fries because you can’t ever get enough cheese!
- Zaxby’s Zax Sauce – another secret sauce, this one is creamy and tangy and can also be used as a salad dressing. Bloggers have also attempted to recreate the recipe with limited success.
- Popeye’s Blackened Ranch Sauce – blackened ranch-flavored sauce seasoned with garlic, paprika and onion and one of the chain’s favorites.
- Arby’s Horsey Sauce – originally made to enhance the flavor of their roast beef sandwiches, this sauce is made with mayonnaise, white vinegar, salt, and horseradish and is good to try on fries, sandwiches or any chicken bites.