So you want to be likable, huh? That’s a common aspiration for money. We want people to like us. We want to come off as likable. We want to be loved. It’s all part of human nature.
But how can we actually be likable? Of course, it’s important to be true to yourself and not pretend to be something you’re not. But if you really want to be likable, there are some habits that extremely likable people share. Here are some habits you’re going to want to start adopting.
- They validate other people's emotions, even if they don't agree with them.
- They ask important questions.
- They look you in the eye.
- They put their phones away.
- They’re consistent.
- They don’t try to elicit emotional reactions from others.
- They speak with precision.
- They aren’t looking to “convert” anyone.
- They focus on the big picture.
- They work on themselves.
For even more, click HERE!