Attractiveness isn’t all about looks. By now, you probably know this, but it’s always good to reiterate. There are things that can make someone instantly more attractive that don’t have anything to do with the way their look.
What are they? Members of the “Buzzfeed Community” are sharing what non-physical qualities make someone more attractive.
- "Someone who is authentically and unapologetically themselves. Integrity is incredibly attractive."
- "If a guy can sing an early 2000s pop song. I'm talking Kelly Clarkson, Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, and just genuinely enjoy the song, that's attractive."
- "If they hit this trifecta: funny, intelligent, and kind. That's literally it."
- "Being friends with my friends or making an effort to know my friends."
- "Simple kindness, it's rare to find someone who is kind. Someone who doesn't use others or is funny at another's expense. I fell head over heels for a guy like this."
- "Someone who matches your weird for sure!"
- "How they treat kids, whether they like them or not. I don't like kids, and I don't think I want kids of my own, but watching someone interact with kids positively, maybe even going so far as to play games or engage in imaginary play, is really attractive."
- "Embracing your independence rather than being threatened by it."
For even more, click HERE!