If your relationship hasn’t progressed… it may be because of you. There’s a chance you’re stuck in a rut and not getting closer because one of you is emotionally unavailable, and there’s a 50/50 chance that person is you. You may want to look at yourself and be honest with yourself, as it can improve your relationship significantly.
So how do you know you’re the emotionally unavailable one? Here are ten signs you are.
- You want to take things slow – verrrry slow.
- You think “relationship talk” is a waste of time.
- Affection makes you cringe sometimes.
- You avoid talking about the future or the past.
- You still think about old flames.
- You accuse them of being clingy (when they aren’t).
- You feel more at ease when they’re not around.
- You find their intimate questions intrusive.
- You’re not really curious about them.
- You have “drama” and walk away as soon as there’s a sign of conflict.