Most of us want a fairy-tale kind of true love. It’s much easier said than done, though! Relationships take work. This means that if you really want that fairy-tale kind of love that you deserve, you and your partner both need to be putting in the work.
So, how should you start? Here are some simple rules that happy couples tend to live by.
- If someone really wants to be with you, they will be with you.
- Physical affection is important, but it doesn't define commitment.
- Successful relationships require hard work every day, especially for oneself.
- Love is not always what you thought it would be.
- Successful relationships require hard work from both people.
- You cannot change people.
- Being 100% yourself is the only way to truly experience freedom.
- Spending time apart is important.
- Arguments are a natural part of relationships.
- One does not simply leave when the going gets tough.
For even more, click HERE!