Social media has become a part of our everyday lives. With that, it’s also become a part of our relationships, too. You and your partner should respect each other, and your relationship, both offline and online.
There are certain social media behaviors that are inappropriate, even from your partner. What are these? These are the social media behaviors you should never tolerate from your boo.
- They’re online but don’t talk to you.
- They won’t change their relationship status.
- They interact with other men/women.
- They don’t “like” your posts about your relationship.
- They post pictures of everyone but you.
- They act like a jerk online.
- They share news online before you hear it.
- They tag you against your wishes.
- They passive-aggressively post.
- They won’t accept your friend request.
For even more, click HERE!