Every generation is different. Every generation has its own trends. And every generation is confused by each other… especially once your generation becomes an older one. Redditor u/VisibleConfusion12 asked fellow Redditors “What is something that young people love that you don’t understand?” and here’s what’s most “baffling” about younger gens.
- "The public TikTok dancing. I just can't handle the second-hand embarrassment when someone is dancing in aisle five."
- "FaceTiming people instead of calling them. Unless you have to show me something, I prefer not to show my face on a screen."
- "The unending need to share everything on social media including their meals, their children, their partners, everything."
- "Referring to anybody people don't like as narcissistic. Every form of lying or even just disagreement is gaslighting."
- "Film random strangers without consent to make fun of them online all for internet 'clout.'"
- "Social media celebrities."
- "Watching unboxing videos."
- "Snapchat and location sharing. It's so vain. Humans are not meant to be that connected."
- "Those large, spider-looking, over-the-top fake eyelashes."
For even more, click HERE!