Dating can be fun… but it can also get depressing. Going on date after date with nothing moving forward can feel pointless. Or having yet another situationship end can be daunting and make you want to say goodbye to the dating game.
But if you do want to find love and a relationship, you need to date. When you’re having that “dating’s grim and pointless” moment, remind yourself of these things.
- It only takes one date to change everything.
- It’s still possible to meet someone the old-fashioned way.
- Every bad date is a lesson learned.
- You have to experience bad dates to know what you’re looking for.
- You’re better off single than settling.
- You don’t actually need a partner to complete you.
- It’s not just you.
- You can take a break from dating.
- A relationship doesn’t equate to happiness.
- You don’t know what the future holds.
For even more, click HERE!