Want some insight into how a guy’s mind works? Reddit is here to help. A thread asks, “What are some ‘guy secrets’ women don’t know about?” People have a lot to say about this one, as more than 7-thousand responses have come in so far. And these are some of the most interesting.
- "We will NEVER forget getting a compliment. I used the same conditioner until it went out of production because someone told me my hair felt soft and smelled nice."
- "Dudes can be friends for years and not know each other's real name."
- "Sometimes, that male confidence that you find attractive is us totally faking it while shaking on the inside, insecure AF."
- "We don’t want to tell you certain things are worrying us because we do not want you to worry too. Now there are just two people worrying, whereas before, one was worrying, and the other was happy, which is a reminder to us not to worry so much."
- "You'll find communicating with guys is a lot easier if you just are direct and open about what you want."
- "No, I'm not going to the gym to hit on women or get into shape to be attractive to other women. I'm just tired of almost passing out every time I bend over to tie my shoes."
- "Took me years to learn when my wife is telling me her problems, it's not always because she wants me to fix them. She literally just wants me to listen and acknowledge that her problems exist. Took her years to learn that when she tells me her problems, I am instinctively working out a resolution. I listen, I acknowledge and then I ask if there's anything I can do. If not, I stay out of it."
- "Whatever imperfections you have that you're insecure about, we either don't notice, don't care if we notice, or we find it really attractive about you."