There are so many apps and dating websites right now. How are you supposed to know which one you should be on? Should you be on all of them? Brock Olsen, founder of “The Dating Expert,” is here to help. “There's a plethora of dating apps to choose from, and each one offers a different type of connection dynamic and opportunity,” Brock explains. “Remember, you can't control how others behave, but choosing which app best suits your needs and putting your best foot forward will go a long way in getting you the experience and results you're looking for. Hinge, Match.com, eHarmony, and hundreds of other apps all have varying ideas on how to best bring people together and each works for their own user's preferences.”
So which one’s for you? Here’s Brock, and other relationship experts, breakdown on each.
- Bumble: The best for women who want to be in “control” and for those who are “interested in something long term.”
- Hinge: Also for those who want something serious. Plus, it “encourages users to comment on aspects of each other’s profiles” which helps to make genuine connections.
- Tinder: It has a reputation for being “a hookup app” for a reason and is best for “a user who is not looking for anything too serious.”
- Match: It may be “catered more to older people” but it is for “commitment-oriented people.”
- eHarmony: With its in-depth questionnaire, this is “the closest thing to hiring an actual matchmaker” making it perfect for people who want something super serious.
Source: Daily Mail UK