Summer’s almost here and with it comes an influx of plans. Sure, you want to go out and have fun, but doing something every single weekend can get a bit much. It’s not possible to make everything! And it’s totally okay to say no to things. But how can you do it without letting your friends totally down?
Here are some excuses you should have ready to go that’ll get you out of that invite without upsetting anyone’s feelings.
- “I don’t have the energy.”
- “I won’t be in town.”
- “It’s too hot outside.”
- “I’m taking myself to a show.”
- “No.” (It’s a full sentence.)
- “I have something on my calendar.”
- “I’m saving money right now.”