We can fall for all types of people… and sometimes, the person we fall for isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed. Redditor u/Ghost7579ox recently asked fellow Redditors, “When did you realize that you’re dating an idiot?” and people got real about the moment that opened their eyes.
- "We were talking about dinosaurs and he was shocked to hear they were real. Then he proceeded to ask me if they really breathed fire. He thought dinosaurs and dragons were the same thing."
- "She preheated the microwave."
- "She didn’t understand that you actually have to pay what you spent on credit cards. Like the credit amount she had was supposed to be her monthly limit that just resets each month."
- “My ex asked me, 'Where does the sun go at night?' I was dumbfounded. She was in her early 20s at the time."
- "He thought you absorb a gallon of water when you shower. So he didn’t need to drink water."
- "When my ex asked me where they grew spaghetti."
- "I introduced him to my stepsister. He said, 'Weird. You guys look nothing alike.'”
For even more, click HERE!