Chances are, you know at least one person who’s graduating this year. Congratulations to them! That’s a go-to message for you to write in their card, but if you want to get even more personal or unique, there are plenty of other things you can write along with it. Here are some great ideas that you can literally just copy.
- Be proud of this moment, and know you deserve all the successes you work toward.
- You did the damn thing, grad! So proud.
- May you always dare to do great things with your life.
- My hope for you is that your awesome memories of college last longer than your student loans.
- Congrats! You're like a fresh batch of cookies just out of the oven: hot, fresh, and ready to take on the world!
- Can you believe it? You've made it to the end of this chapter and the beginning of something new. Congratulations and best wishes for all the exciting things yet to come.
- Now that you’ve graduated follow your heart and embrace what dreams are important to you. Cherish them. Own them. And pursue them with all of your might.
- The future holds no promises, but rather mysteries and surprises. What you’ve learned will prepare you for both. Congratulations and all the best for the future.
- I’m sure today will be only the first of many proud, successful moments for you.
- School may be over, but life's lessons are still to be learned. Keep an open heart and mind.
For even more, click HERE!