Sometimes one of you takes the relationship super seriously… and the other doesn’t. It’s not the best situation to be in, especially if you want the relationship to grow into something more. When they’re not taking the relationship seriously, they’re just wasting your time, and who has time for that?!
So how do you know if they’re not taking the relationship as seriously as you are? Here’s some signs you should pay attention to.
- You haven’t met their family, or if you have, it was for a very brief moment.
- Though you’ve been together for a while, they still don’t let you keep much stuff around their place.
- Every time you talk about marriage, they reply with an excuse or shuts it down immediately.
- Even though you’ve been with them for six months or more, they’re still hooking up with other people.
- At parties, you’re not there’s +1.
- They’re unsupportive, rude, selfish, or otherwise hurtful to you.
- You often get that feeling that it’s all about them.
- When people ask them when they’re going to “take the next step” with you, they deflect the conversation.
- It feels like a high school romance.
- You’ve caught them scoping out others, repeatedly.
For even more, click HERE!