You’re going through a breakup. Things are over. You’re feeling a million types of sadness, anger, and so many other emotions. But one thing you should make sure you do sooner rather than later is block your ex on all social media. If you don’t, you may never really move on. Here are some more reasons why you should block your ex.
- You don’t want to see what they’re up to. No, you really don’t. They’re moving on and you don’t want to see it.
- Ignorance really is bliss. The less you know about what they’re up to post-break-up, the easier it is for you to move on.
- Your drunk self is already too hard to control. You do not want your drunk self to text or DM your ex. No no.
- You broke up for a reason. Remind yourself of this, instead of looking back at just happy pics and memories.
- You two can never just be “casual.” There’s too much history for you two to just have a hookup.
- If they wanted to get in touch with you, they would. If they really wanted you back, they’d show up at your door, not slide into your DMs.
- You might start comparing lives. You may want to check social to see if you’re doing better than them. Live your own life and let them live theirs.
- Social media should be a positive experience. You should be getting rid of following downers on social, not adding to it, and your ex is definitely considered a downer for you.
For even more, click HERE!