No matter how much you claim you tell your friends everything… everyone has some secrets. Some people’s secrets are wilder than others. Those people needed to get their secrets off their chest, so instead of telling their friends, they turned to the “Buzzfeed Community,” to share their wildest secrets.
- "I'm a guy and was in three gay porn videos 14 years ago when I was 20. I have since come out of the closet, but to this day, I have no shame in what I did. To my knowledge, no one knows my secrets...or that I have an OnlyFans account and make enough money per month to pay rent. Maybe someday someone close to me will find out, or maybe I'll tell someone."
- "During the spring of 2022, I briefly sold nudes on Twitter and ran an NSFW account I posted regularly on. I don’t do it anymore, and I’m terrified to tell my friends and have them make fun of me."
- "I got a boob job almost two years ago, and almost no one knows. I did go somewhat modest, but at least to me, it's a huge difference. I can't decide if I'm offended or not that none of my friends noticed!"
- "I had been catfishing a guy for about five years. I’m actually a lesbian. My friends knew about the guy, but just that we were 'long-distance friends.'"
- "I run a pretty successful art Instagram and have made a profit doing commissions. One of my best online friends has nearly 100k followers, and I’m not far behind. I don't know why it’s so hard to tell people IRL about my art, but it IS."
For even more, click HERE!