First dates are meant to be playful, fun, and about getting to know the other person, right? The best way to do that is by asking some questions to get to know them. The questions shouldn’t be too deep – you don’t want to scare them off! But having some go-to questions to ask can help limit any awkward times that do tend to happen on first dates.
Have some of these questions in the back of your mind on your first date. You’ll not only get to know your date better, but you’ll be keeping the conversation flowing.
- What are your favorite things to do in your free time?
- What is the weirdest fact you know?
- Have you traveled much?
- What is one thing you haven’t done yet on your bucket list?
- Who are your three favorite people?
There are some questions you shouldn’t ask on a first date, like these. They’ll just make things super awkward!
- How much money do you make?
- Why are you single?
- Why did your last relationship end?
- How soon do you want to get married?
- What is the shadiest thing you’ve ever done?