The movie industry’s biggest night of awards season, the Academy Awards, is this Sunday, March 12th. The biggest names in Hollywood will be there, many waiting to see if they’ll win an Oscar, but even if they don’t, some lucky stars will still be walking away with an impressive goodie bag.
Distinctive Assets, the company that provides the “Everybody Wins” gift bags to the nominees in the four main acting categories as well as nominees for Best Director, is revealing what’s included this year. The 2023 gift bags are worth an estimated $126-thousand and here’s a peek at what the 26 celebs who get one will score:
- A $40-thousand three-night getaway to a 10-acre Canadian estate called The Lifestyle. It’s got all the amenities to make celebs feel at home and comes with a 1965 Shelby AC Cobra 427 Roadster and a 2023 McLaren Artura should they want to take a drive.
- The second-most valuable gift is $25-thousand worth of project management fees for a home reno from Maison Construction.
- Rejuvenation procedures worth $41-thousand, including $12-thousand of arm sculpting lipo, hair restoration services, and $10-thousand worth of anti-aging facial treatments from a plastic surgeon.
- A three-night stay at a renovated lighthouse off the coast of Italy for the nominees and seven of their closest friends that includes a yacht trip to Capri and road trips on a vintage Vespa.
- A $12-hundred 18-karat gold Herkimer diamond bracelet customized with the recipient’s first initial.
- A tiny piece of Australia that helps fund conservation efforts, worth $425.
- Other gifts include a travel neck pillow from PETA, an $18 loaf of Japanese milk bread and $435 worth of gourmet dates.