No matter how much you and your spouse have an open and honest relationship with each other (which you should!)… there’s bound to be at least one lie somewhere. Married women have gotten real with “YourTango” and are spilling the biggest lies they’ve told their husbands.
- "I told him I lost my engagement ring, but I didn’t. I had just lost my job and had to make a credit card payment on a card he didn’t know about so I sold it."
- "I didn’t tell my husband that I had an abortion a couple of years ago."
- "My husband has no idea how many men I’ve really slept with. The number I told him is my actual number but with the decimal moved one spot to the left and rounded down."
- "Our third child was conceived during a brief time when he thought I was taking my birth control."
- "He thinks I don’t know that he sexts like, three other women, including his ex-wife even though he’s 'never in the mood' when he’s at home. I have a feeling he’s sleeping with at least his ex, but I’m not sure. But either way, I’m planning a really fun 'big reveal' moment when I tell him all about what I know and maybe bluff that I know more. It’s gonna be great."
- "I got drunk and had a one-night stand after a fight we had shortly after our wedding, and I found out I was pregnant a month later. I don’t think either of us will ever know. I hope we never have a reason to find out."
- "I had a very casual affair for a really long time during the end of my first marriage. To this day, I still don’t know if my ex ever knew or if he just chose to not see it."
For even more, click HERE!