You know you shouldn’t be texting this person… but you still are. Stop it! You know you have to, but you just can’t bring yourself to. Whether it’s an ex, someone who’s toxic, a narcissist, or a fair-weather friend… you don’t need them in your life! You really will be better off without them.
So how can you stop texting them? Here’s how.
- Block their number.
- Delete their contact info.
- Delete previous conversations.
- Stay busy.
- Avoid triggers, like places you may bump into them.
- Take a break from social media.
- Focus on the negative and remind yourself of it.
- Redirect your energy into something positive, like a new hobby.
- Practice mindfulness to help stay grounded.
- Set boundaries with the person that you no longer want to text them.
For even more, click HERE!