It’s always a good idea to have multiple streams of income… and in today’s economy, it’s an even better idea. But where should you start? “HelloGiggles” did some digging and found six clever ways to help you make some extra cash.
- Dogwalking and pet sitting. There are sites like Rover that you can sign up for or just through word of mouth.
- This isn’t just selling things already in your closet – it’s finding things at thrift stores or online marketplaces that are worth something and reselling them for more than you bought it for.
- Online tutoring. You can tutor from anywhere! Not just in your neighborhood – but that’s a good idea too – but there’s also websites that post available gigs.
- Virtual assistant. You can truly do this from anywhere! Just make sure you’re transparent with the types of tasks you can
- Rent your space and stuff. You don’t need a house to sublet or rent – you can rent out anything from extra parking or a room in your house.
- General freelance work. If there’s a special skill you have, like photography, marketing, furniture assembly, or so on, start freelancing! There’s lots of websites like Fiverr, TaskRabbit, or even Facebook where you can find opportunities.