Dating’s hard! When you’ve finally found someone you want to commit to, it can also be overwhelming, especially if it’s your first relationship. Or maybe you’ve finally gotten yourself out of that situationship into a real relationship and you don’t want to mess it up.
Whatever the reason may be, you want to be the best boyfriend or girlfriend you can be, but how can you do that? “Seventeen” has got you covered. Here’s their do’s and don’ts of how you can be a good BF or GF.
- Do make time to discuss any concerns or uncomfy feelings.
- Do make friends with their friends.
- Do compliment them on things other than physical appearance.
- Do find simple ways to show you care.
- Do show up for each other.
- Don’t read their text messages or snoop behind their back.
- Don’t forget to give each other space.
- Don’t try to shower each other with expensive gifts.
- Don’t make the relationship all about them.