So you wanna be a social media influencer, huh? You’ve gotta know where to start! There are some specific steps you should start making if you’re serious about becoming a social media influencer, and here they are.
- Find your niche. Figure out what industry you’re interested and passionate about the most, as this will help you figure out the audience you’re going to try and reach.
- Start a YouTube channel. A lot of people consider YouTube the best channel to the best to start building your reach and creating an online presence.
- Create a content calendar. You need a content strategy if you’re going to be an influencer. This involves figuring out not only when you’re going to post, but how often, what you’re going to upload and why you’re even posting it. It’ll help you stay consistent too.
- Draw the attention of your target audience. Think outside the box and create videos that’ll be interesting to your target audience! Also be sure to engage viewers by answering their comments. You can even ask them what kind of videos they’d like to see next.
- Use your YouTube channel as a starting point to gain followers on other social media networks. Share your handles for Insta, Twitter, TikTok, etc. in your videos!
- Network with other influencers and content creators. Don’t be afraid to connect, whether with any local influencers or just on social. It can expose you to a whole new reach of people – their followers!
For even more, click HERE!