We all know that exercise positively impacts our lives. But some of us just don’t like – or can’t – exercise. There are many other daily habits you can incorporate into your routine that’ll also make positive impacts. The “Buzzfeed Community” is sharing which non-exercise habits they started doing that really changed their lives for the better.
- "I set a goal for myself to reach out to a friend or family member twice a week. I was meeting that goal, so now, I’m going for every day. It can be making plans, sharing something that happened in my life, or just checking in."
- "I programmed the 'do not disturb' mode on my phone from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. every day. I've also deactivated ALL notifications from my phone, except the ones that come from the very few people I have in my 'favorites' list. Total game-changer for my mental health!"
- "Making my bed in the morning. It's quick and easy, and I feel so much more organized later during the day."
- "Write everything down and come back to it! Your to-do list, planning for the day, and checking off everything you did. The chaos in my head is less if I do so. (I don’t do it enough, but it helps when I need some peace in my head.)"
- "If the task takes less than three minutes to complete, do it now. Those tasks are too easy to delay, blow off, and forget about. Get it off today’s to-do list so it doesn’t end up on tomorrow's to-do list."
For even more, click HERE!