It’s so normal to feel weary about dating again after you’ve gone through a breakup. You should take some time before jumping back into the dating scene. Unfortunately, there isn’t a specific waiting time we can share with you where you’ll automatically be ready to date again, but there are some signs that you should look out for that show you’re ready to get back out there.
- You’ve learned from your past relationship.
- You aren’t thinking or talking about your ex all the time.
- You’ve cleared your ex out of your social media life.
- You realize that you’re not reminiscing very much.
- You start revisiting your favorite interests and hobbies.
- You like the idea of having someone new in your life.
- The butterflies return.
- You're saying "yes" more than "no."
- You don’t need to date — you want to.