Desperate times can call for desperate measures, especially when money’s involved. Hopefully, you’ve never had to do something desperate to make money, but there are loads of people who unfortunately did. Redditor u/peachyqueen45 recently asked “What’s the most desperate thing you’ve ever done for money?” and the responses may shock you.
- "I made $50 when I was randomly approached in a bar to be on a foot fetish site. There was no nudity or actual sex involved. Just a lot of pictures of women's feet on my face, chest, and so on. It was way more uncomfortable than it should have been."
- "I signed up for a three-week drug study in 1991. We took a dose of some antibiotic every day and had blood drawn throughout the day, every day. The pay was $2000, which is valued at over $4,300 today. But being in the drug testing facility for three weeks was...interesting."
- "I participated in a sleep study where they had us wired up to electrodes to monitor our responses at periodic intervals across three days without sleep. It was brutal. I learned I cannot go without sleep for two days in a row."
- "I sold my used underwear to a complete stranger from the internet."
- "As a kid, I did these dumb surveys that weren't worth the time they took. They paid us in these dumb token things that were worth pennies. I had a couple hundred, but it wasn't worth anything. Yeah...that was Bitcoin. I got rid of that computer and never found the old emails again. I could have been a millionaire right now."
For even more, click HERE!