Dating is sexy. But some of the best dating advice can be very not sexy, especially if you want that true love and not just a fling.
If you’re looking for the real thing, here are ten pieces of dating advice that may not sound sexy, but will put you on the right path to finding love. These tips can also help you enjoy the whole dating process even more, too!
- Don’t compromise your core values for a date.
- Don’t be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone.
- Be honest with yourself and others.
- Be who you are.
- Try dating sites and apps.
- Ditch “the list.”
- Ask yourself if you would date yourself.
- Stop looking for love in nightclubs and bars.
- Remember that dating’s not synonymous with physical intimacy.
- Always remember on a date that it’s OK to leave at any time.