All relationships have their issues; none of them are perfect. When it comes to relationship struggles, there are some that are common to a lot of relationships. Relationship coach Dr. Kristin Davin shared with “News 24” five super common couple struggles that she sees.
- Communication issues. Sure, every couple communicates, but it’s not always productive. Don’t distance yourself or get quiet when issues come up.
- Sexual intimacy issues. There’s no rule to how much sex you should have in a relationship, but you and your partner need to be on the same page.
- Financial struggles. This is actually the leading cause of divorce, so don’t be afraid to have candid convos about money with your partner, especially before you take the next step.
- High expectations of your partner. You need to have realistic expectations of your partner and of your relationship.
- Not putting the relationship first. This happens more than you think, especially between phones and emails consuming people’s lives.
Source: News 24