Life is busy. Dating takes time and effort. How are you even supposed to find time for dating?! But if you’re looking to find the one, you’ve gotta get out there and date! Here are five tips to help you find time for dating, even when you’re super busy.
- Figure out if you’re actually too busy. Seriously, are you really that busy, or are you just using that as an excuse not to date because you’re scared of getting heartbroken?
- Be open to meeting new people. Enjoy your surroundings and give off a vibe that you’re approachable and open to meeting new people. Always being on your phone or having your earphones in doesn’t convey this.
- Date someone who is accepting of your schedule. The right person will want you to continue to do the things you love! They’ll also understand the time commitment.
- Be honest with your date about your busy schedule. Instead of frequently canceling plans, be super candid with your availability and when you make a date, make sure you stick to it
- Find a shared interest or hobby with your date. This way, you can easily integrate the person you’re dating into your typical routine!