Moving on from a breakup is hard, there’s no denying that. But it’s so important to move past it and let it go. It’s much easier said than done, but to help, here are some things you really need to stop doing now that’ll let you move on from a breakup.
- Listening to love songs that remind you of them.
- Going to places where you spent time together.
- Thinking about the good times you had together.
- Communicating with them through text or call.
- Being friends with benefits.
- Being in denial that it’s over.
- Looking at their pics, social, cards, or love letters.
- Talking continually about them with your friends, family, and anyone who will listen.
- Looking for them on online dating sites and apps.
- Trying to make them jealous by flirting with or connecting with their friends.
- Letting yourself get rundown like with not exercising or overeating.
For even more, click HERE!