Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it. Have you thought about what you’re doing yet? At the very least you probably thought of how much it’s going to cost you. There’s good news for you --- there are plenty of Valentine’s Day date ideas that won’t break the bank. Here’s some of them.
- Scavenger Hunt. Relive some sweet moments of your relationship with a scavenger hunt! Have them look for things that’ll bring back memories and end the night at a restaurant or a picnic.
- Movie marathon. Don’t just binge movies like you usually do. Pick out some super romantic movies, get your favorite snacks, cuddle up on the couch and get real cozy.
- Cook dinner. Cooking dinner together can be super You’ll probably get some laughs out of it, too.
- Have an indoor picnic. It may be too cold to have a picnic outdoors, but why not have one inside? Have one on your bedroom or living room floor.
- Spa night. You don’t even need to leave your home, you can have DIY face masks, bring out nail kits, or even take a bubble bath… together or separate, up to you!
- Make a time capsule. If you still have mementos from some of your favorite dates together, put them in a time capsule and figure out a date a year or more from now when you want to open it together.
For even more, click HERE!