Dating can be expensive… but it doesn’t have to be. There are plenty of date ideas that are fun, memorable and inexpensive. What are they?
- Go hiking. Go somewhere super scenic like a nature preserve or state park near you.
- Go to the library. What’s more romantic than be surrounded by books, especially romance novels?
- Check out a museum. Lots of museums have a day of the week that’s free or donation-only.
- Go to a flea market. You’ll find plenty of heirlooms and one-of-a-kind goods, all while getting to know more about your date’s style.
- Go swimming. Yes, even in the winter, look for a heated, indoor pool!
- Binge-watch a show together. Spend a day watching it from start to finish. Really take it to the next level by having food and drinks that fit with the show’s theme.
- Go to happy hour. Instead of doing drinks later in the day, take advantage of happy hour specials.
- Go to a matinee. If you want the stereotypical “movie” date, go to a matinee as it’s cheaper.
- Take a joyride. You don’t even have to have a destination in sight, just go for a ride. Turn things up a notch by making a playlist together beforehand to listen to!
For even more, click HERE!