There’s a new winter menu just announced from Dunkin’ that’s coming to stores nationwide with some new and some returning items on Wednesday.
Here’s what’s coming:
- Brown Butter Toffee Latte – A brand-new beverage making its debut on the menu featuring espresso and steamed milk with “notes of browned butter and creamy, caramel-like toffee.”
- Bacon Avocado Tomato Sandwich – Another new entry that is exactly how it sounds
- Biscuit Bites – New to the menu as well featuring warm biscuit dough wrapped around bacon, eggs and cheese.
Returning menu items include:
- Dunkin’ Midnight – A dark hot coffee
- Omelet Bites – Sous vide-cooked eggs bites available in Bacon & Cheddar or Egg White & Veggie
- Sweet Black Pepper Bacon – Caramelized bacon with sweet black pepper seasoning
- Brownie Batter Donut – A yeast donut topped off with chocolate icing and sprinkles with brownie batter flavored buttercream filling on the inside.