Dating’s tough, so when you have that first date and you really want it go well, why not be proactive about it? That’s right, there are some tips and tricks you can follow to help the date go so well, you’re almost guaranteed a second.
- Insist on a neutral location. This way, if it goes well, you can easily transition to a part two of the date… or you have an easy exit if things go bad.
- Be on time. Since first dates are all about getting to know each other, trying having it while the sun’s still up.
- Get in the right state of mind. Be kind, friendly, approachable, and most of all, relaxed!
- Take it easy on the booze. Have a two drink max to make sure you’re in the right state of mind.
- Keep the conversation balanced. It should be an equal give and take – don’t just go on and on about yourself.
- Put down your phone. Your date should have your undivided attention. If there’s an emergency, excuse yourself to the bathroom.
- Mind your manners. Don’t chew with your mouth open or talk with your mouth food. Don’t stuff your face like a zoo animal. Don’t lick your fingers, and so on.
- Don’t ask them how much they make. It’s not a first date kind of question.
- Stop being so insecure. Confidence speaks volumes! It can be unattractive to come off as though you’re fishing for compliments.
- Avoid bringing up your ex. It makes it seem like you’re hung up on them.
For even more, click HERE!