With the end of the year comes a time for reflection, right? That includes your dating life. If you want to be in a relationship, but keep striking out, take a step back and look at your dating life this past year (and even beyond). Changing things up, especially with the new year approaching, can make a big difference in how your dating life looks in 2023. To help you out, here are some things you should stop doing now if you want a relationship.
- Stop making quick assumptions. Don’t just quickly swipe over someone, slow down and take a closer look at all aspects of their profile.
- Stop chasing that instant spark. Yes, we want instant gratification, but sometimes a spark can be built. Unless things went horrible on the first date, try having a second date with someone before writing them off.
- Stop sticking to one type. If you stay with the same dating habits or type… history tends to repeat itself. Switch up your dating patterns.
- Stop putting all your eggs in one basket. Dating is a numbers game. Don’t just write everyone else off after one date with someone, especially if you’re not sure about them.
- Stop comparing everyone to an ex. There’s a reason they’re an ex. Opening yourself to new people gives you a better chance of ending up with someone who’s right for you.
- Stop ignoring red flags. If your gut is telling you something’s off… listen to it.
- Stop ignoring all of your messages. Check your dating apps and online profiles regularly, and take the time to respond to matches.
For even more, click HERE!