We know, you should be grateful for any Christmas gift that you get. “It’s the thought that counts” is something we’ve heard since childhood. But there are some gifts that are a bit questionable and Redditors are sharing their worst gifts.
- "When I still lived with my parents, they got me a Cards Against Humanity deck. Right after I opened it, they told me I’m not allowed to play it until I turn 18. I was 15 at the time."
- "Toothpaste. Apparently it wasn't even that my breath stank; we were just out of toothpaste."
- "Years back, my cousin bought me a rifle case. I had never owned a gun or expressed interest in one. Just an empty rifle case."
- "It was the first Christmas my father and current stepmother had together. Each of my stepsiblings got a new laptop, while I got a $20 gift card to McDonald's."
- "My parents got me an acoustic guitar one Christmas. Problem: My brother was the one who asked for a guitar, not me. So essentially, my Christmas present was seeing my brother absolutely gutted. Meanwhile, I had to pretend that I was happy. Awkward."
- "Grandma got me a pair of jeans that were way too small with a card that read, 'Lose some weight, then maybe you will fit into these.' I was beyond furious, and our relationship was never the same. I didn't shed a tear when she passed away."
For even more, click HERE!