The beauty of online shopping is that it’s so easy to search and see what the best deals are. But some deals that look too good to be true, can be too good to be true. So how do you always get the best price without getting fooled? Experts and shoppers shared their shopping tips with “Metro UK.”
- Use Amazon outlet. If you’re already shopping on Amazon, see if you can get it for less on Amazon Outlet, which has overstock deals.
- Crack the code. Pay attention to SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) or a UPC code (Universal Product Code) as they can tell you if you’re getting a good deal or not. Website barcodelookup.com can help you.
- Read reviews. If there’s a great deal on a website you haven’t heard of before, check TrustPilot and it’ll tell you if it’s legitimate or not.
- Don’t discount delivery. Always be sure to factor in delivery prices in the price you’re looking at for the item.
- Google the ordinary price for items. If you see an item, especially luxury, for much less than what that site says the original price is for, google to see if the original price is right or if they’re trying to make the discount look bigger than it actually is.
Source: Metro UK