When it comes to food, everyone has their own opinions, and there will always be people who don’t like something everyone is trying to convince them is delicious. Well, now some of those people are sharing.
It all started when someone on Reddit posed the question, “What popular food do you avoid like the plague?,” and plenty of people were happy to share their disgust.
- “Anything with truffle oil. Doesn't contain any truffle and smells atrocious.”
- “McRib. Every year people are like "It used to be good! Now it sucks! They changed the recipe!" No. It was never good. It's on par with middle school hot lunch.”
- “Kombucha” “It tastes like bitter vinegar to me. I normally like sour drinks but this one I can't stand.”
- “Green bell peppers. They taste unripe. Because they are.”
- “Oysters - Sea boogers found in what are essentially rocks. Even the word “shucking” sounds gross.”
- “I avoid bacon and always ask for it to be removed at restaurants . Anytime I’ve ever tried it, either it was way to crunchy and burnt or chewy and stringy. Kinda scrapes your throat going down lol. Never have liked it since I was a kid.”
- “Celery, bland sticks of stringy water.”
- “Spam. Who keeps unrefrigderated meat in a can.”
- “I would say McDonald's but you have the word "food" in your sentence so that doesn't qualify.”
- “Cooked hot dogs smell like vomit to me. What the hell is in them?”
- “I dislike avocados and don't understand the hype. It's like bland-tasting mush.”
- “Literally anything with beans. They’re so… confusing for my brain, they feel dry and wet at the same time. They also have a strange texture.”