Not sure what you’re going as yet for Halloween but know you want a super unique costume? Go as one of this year’s most viral fashion moments! There’s been a ton of them this year that have made headlines that are sure to get you noticed on Halloween. Here are 13 of them for you to consider.
- Kim Kardashian at the fall Balenciaga show in caution tape.
- Julia Fox at the Vanity Fair Oscars party wearing an all black leather halter… with a hand as the halter.
- Kylie Jenner at the Met Gala in all white plus the white hat.
- Bella Hadid at the Coperni spring 2023 show in her spray paint dress.
- Rihanna at the fall Dior show in a sheer black lace dress which showed her bra and panties set, and baby bump.
- Harry Styles performing on NBC’s “Today” in the green, red, and black diagonally striped jumpsuit.
- Kim Kardashian at the Met Gala in Marilyn Monroe’s "Happy birthday" dress
- Lil Nas X at the MTV VMAs, shirtless in glittery black pants and a gilded feather cage overskirt with a matching headpiece.
- Doja Cat at A.W.A.K.E.’s spring 2023 show wearing in gold body paint and plaid brown blazer and matching bottoms.
- Serena Williams at the US Open in a black tennis dress with sheer long sleeves, crystal-embellished bodice and a six-layer skirt.
- Anne Hathaway at the spring 2023 Michael Kors show where she dressed like her “Devil wears Prada” character.
- Alessandro Michele and Jared Leto at the Met Gala who twinned in white Gucci suits.
- Kate Moss walking Bottega Veneta spring 2023 looking real ‘90s in baggy jeans and a plaid open button down.