Sliding into your crush’s DMs can be super intimidating. Should your message be friendly, flirty, funny or a mix of all three? To help you shoot your shot, “Bustle” shared some clever examples of messages for you to send to your crush and get the convo start.
- “Your hiking pictures are always amazing! Where's the best place to go around here?”
- “We've been following each other for a minute, and I've been wanting to say ‘hi’ for a while. So, hi!”
- “OK, you always have the best music in your stories! We should swap playlists.”
- “I'm obsessed with your puppy! How long have you had them?”
- “I'm jealous of your cooking skills, I can't even make toast without burning it!”
- *A topical meme or TikTok*
- “Wow, your dinner looks amazing. I’m gonna need you to share your recipe ASAP!”
- “Hey, how are you? I noticed we have some friends in common! Have we met before?”
- “Hey [name]! How are you? This is random but I noticed we have a lot in common. I also play tennis and pickleball. When did you start playing?”
For even more, click HERE!