There really is a special bond between siblings. The younger sibling looks up to the older… and the older siblings gets them to believe everything. At least that’s the trend with most siblings, and now younger sibs of the “Buzzfeed Community” shared the wildest things they believed just because their big sib told them it was true.
- "My older brother told my youngest that my mother bought him from a cabbage farm in Texas while she and my dad were on a cross-country road trip."
- "When we first got our family dog, I was only 7 years old, and my older brother was 17. To 7-year-old me, my dog 'didn’t blink enough.' So, my brother convinced me that she was blinking when I was blinking. I had staring contests with the dog for at least two weeks before our parents told me to stop bothering the poor girl."
- "When my brother was 12 and I was 7, he told me that I was an alien because I was the only one in the family with brown eyes and everyone else had green. I cried for a couple of hours until my mom made him apologize."
- "My sister told me gum wrappers would dissolve in your mouth and were meant to be chewed along with the gum. She also told me if I wrote on myself, the ink would seep into my skin and poison me."
- "My sister is six years older, and she had told me that my butt had a crack because my parents spanked me a lot. She also said that when water dripped from the trees after the rain that the trees were peeing."
For even more, click HERE!