Going to Disney as an adult is a very different experience than going as a kid. It’s a magical experience for both! But if you still think that Disney is just for kids, here are five great reasons that you should visit as an adult.
- Day drinking is perfectly acceptable. Both Walt Disney World and Disneyland offer many great places to grab drinks during the day, both inside the park and outside. Drink around the world at EPCOT or visit great cocktail spots like Lamplight Lounge or Oga’s Cantina inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Dining at 5-star restaurants is a perfect date night. Sure, the parks themselves have some great treats like Mickey shaped pretzels, but there are great restaurants for adults to enjoy, too. Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa at Disney World is award-winning. Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Resort and Spa is home to house-made pasta.
- Enjoy a full day at the pool and spa. You don’t have to visit the parks as an adult! You can relax at a pool and spa at one of the Disney hotels.
- You can visit off-limits places with guided tours. Both Walt Disney World and Disneyland have behind-the scenes tours that’ll show you how the magic happens.
- Basking in nostalgia can be fun. You get to relive your childhood, and what’s better than that?