You’ve heard of soulmates, but how do you know the relationship you’re in is really your soulmate relationship? Here are seven ways that you’ll know it is.
- You connect on the soul level. This means you have an intuitive connection that you just can’t explain, but know it’s there.
- They contribute to your life. They inspire you and life you up. You two work together and not against each other.
- You’ll experience more peace and freedom. Spending time alone or with your friends without your soulmate feels natural, and vice versa when they do it. You know it’s OK to still be independent.
- You communicate easily with each other. You seriously can talk about anything and don’t ever feel like you’re being judged or worrying about saying something wrong.
- They’re emotionally available. They share how they feel about you easily and you don’t have to question it. They inspire you to be emotionally available, too. You can be vulnerable with each other.
- They want a partnership. It’s not just a relationship, it’s a partnership. You both are creating a relationship together. Agreements are mutual.
- They value you and your relationship. They honor and respect not only who you are, but what you need to. They never try to change you and love you for who you are. They work to nurture your relationship, too.
Source: Your Tango